Press Release 09/07/2019
New Melbourne workshop shares escort's sex and dating secrets.
Escort Georgie Wolf teaches skills for better sex, in her course ‘An Introduction to Ethical Hook-Ups.’
Melbourne’s dating woes may be at an end, with the introduction of a new workshop on ethical sex and dating. Escort Georgie Wolf’s course ‘An Introduction to Ethical Hook-Ups’ launches on the 16th of August, teaching singles the straightforward skills they need for better dates… and better sex.
Online dating is huge right now. Dating apps and websites connect us with thousands of potential partners at the touch – or swipe – of a button. But all too often, Melbourne singles are having unsatisfying experiences: everything from ghosting, to sexual harassment and assault.
Escort Georgie Wolf aims to right the wrongs of our dating scene – giving Melbourne singles of all ages simple, practical skills for better experiences. Her teachings are drawn from her professional life as a sex worker and her personal life as a hook-up enthusiast. It’s a crash course in ethical techniques for creating connection, ensuring consent, and having great sex.
Just the Facts...
- What – A three-hour course for online dating enthusiasts of all ages and genders.
- Why – To help Melbourne singles have better dating experiences using straightforward people skills.
- When – Friday the 16th of August 2019, 6:30-9:30pm.
- Where – Pulse, 149B Glenlyon Road, Brunswick VIC.
- Who – Georgie Wolf, a Melbourne escort, writer and sex educator. The workshop is hosted by Curious Creatures, a leading provider of self-development and sexuality workshops
- How – Tickets are available via the Curious Creatures website.
“I’ve discovered that using communication and consent leads to better sex and dating experiences. Sounds complicated, right? But the skills we need are simple – all it takes is a little practice.”
click to enlarge
The Art of the Hook-Up is a project dedicated to making the dating world a better place. Escort Georgie Wolf shares knowledge from her life as an escort, and teaches straightforward skills for connection, communication, and consent. She produces a podcast, and her book ‘The Art of the Hook-Up’ launches in September, 2019.