About Georgie Wolf
Georgie is an Australian escort, writer, and educator with a mission: to make sex and online dating enjoyable for everyone.
"For most of my life, I struggled with bad dates, bad sex. Then something changed... I became an escort, and learned the secrets to a successful hook up."
Georgie Wolf is a writer, sex educator, and independent escort from Melbourne, Australia. She writes, blogs, speaks, teaches, and coaches, to bring more sex-positivity and sexpertise into the world.
Her book ‘The Art of the Hook Up’ teaches straightforward, ethical skills for successful online dating – honesty, connection, and consent. Georgie shares these skills via her articles for mainstream media and in her workshops for Laneway Learning and Curious Creatures. She has also appeared on guest speaker panels at the Progress 2019 conference, RMIT University and Deakin University, Geelong.
- The Sydney Morning Herald | ‘Consent is a road map to a great sex life’
- Adult Match Maker (NSFW) | ‘Some people think that being single is for losers…here’s why they’re wrong.’
- Archer Magazine | ‘No justice for sexual assault victims: Sex workers ‘less than citizens’
- All We Cannot Say | ‘Why Connection is Essential’
- Scarlet Blue (NSFW) | ‘Let’s talk about loneliness’
- Curious Creatures | An Introduction to Ethical Hook-Ups
- Laneway Learning Melbourne | ‘Healthy hook-ups and dating for everybody‘
- Laneway Learning Melbourne | ‘Perfect your online dating profile’
- October 2019: Interviewed for Penthouse Australia’s Little Black Book, Vol. 4
- July 2019: Interviewed for Experts Month on ToyBoy Warehouse
- July 2019: Guest appearance on Triple Bi-Pass on JoyFM94.9.
- June 2019: I spoke at the Progress 2019 conference as part of a panel titled ‘Hands Off Our Bodies’
- May 2019: Guest panelist for ‘Inside and Out,’ hosted by Deakin Geelong Queer Collective
- May 2019: Appeared on the the Floodlight podcast episode ‘Damaged Goods’
- February 2019: Appeared on the Curious Conversations About Sex podcast
- October 2018: Appeared on the Just Be Nice Project Podcast.