TED talk pitch: There's nothing casual about casual sex.
“We often assume that casual sex is meaningless and destructive…but my work in the sex industry tells a different story.”
"For most of my life, I struggled with bad dates, bad sex. Then something changed... I became an escort, and learned the secrets to a successful hook-up."
Who is Georgie Wolf?
Georgie Wolf is a Melbourne writer, escort, and sex educator. Her mission is to bring more sex-positivity and sexpertise into the world.
Georgie runs workshops in ethical sex and online dating, writes for publications such as the Sydney Morning Herald, and has just published a book, ‘The Art of the Hook-Up.’
- The Sydney Morning Herald | ‘Consent is a road map to a great sex life’
- Adult Match Maker (NSFW) | ‘Some people think that being single is for losers…here’s why they’re wrong.’
- Archer Magazine | ‘No justice for sexual assault victims: Sex workers ‘less than citizens’
- All We Cannot Say | ‘Why Connection is Essential’
- Scarlet Blue (NSFW) | ‘Let’s talk about loneliness’
- July 2019: Interviewed for Experts Month on ToyBoy Warehouse
- July 2019: Guest appearance on Triple Bi-Pass on JoyFM94.9.
- June 2019: I spoke at the Progress 2019 conference as part of a panel titled ‘Hands Off Our Bodies’
- May 2019: Guest panelist for ‘Inside and Out,’ hosted by Deakin Geelong Queer Collective
- May 2019: Appeared on the the Floodlight podcast episode ‘Damaged Goods’
- February 2019: Appeared on the Curious Conversations About Sex podcast
- October 2018: Appeared on the Just Be Nice Project Podcast.